Today’s Reading: John 11:45-53
Today’s Key Points:
1) Do you believe?
2) What are we accomplishing?
3) They came to a crossroads.
Questions to Ponder
• How can people respond so differently to witnessing the same miracle?
• What does it mean to you that Jesus died in your place?
• Are you good at making plans? Why or why not?
For your Children:
• What were the different ways people responded to Lazarus being raised from the dead?
• Why didn’t the Pharisees want people to believe in Jesus?
• How did God use the plans of the religious leaders for our good?